BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Does This Forklift Make Me Look Fat?

Not much to report this week for BlogapaLOSEa: I did lose 1.5 lbs & I'm proud of myself that I'm continuing to lose, and have modified my eating habits to do so. I really thought that I would have gained by now, especially since I haven't been exercising as much as I want to be. I know a big part of it is that I've all but stopped drinking soda; I was actually irritated when we went to my husband's company's open house on Saturday & the only drink choices for lunch were soda. Seriously, how hard would it have been to have some bottled water too? Then again, the lunch was hot dogs & bagged chips, so there wasn't anything healthy about it. I only had a hot dog & approx. 1/4 can of soda. We headed over to the Spoonbread Festival after that & I smelled all sorts of wonderful fair/festival foods that I very much wanted but managed to restrain myself from purchasing. (FYI-for anyone who doesn't know what spoonbread is, it's essentially undercooked, slimy cornbread & tastes nasty, IMHO.) One of the guys Hubs works with told my 4 y.o. daughter that she needed to get a fried Snickers bar when we went to the Spoonbread Festival. Mmmkay...I love Snickers bars, but that sounds unappealing & like about a gazillion calories. Not that my lil' girl needs to watch calories-however, the mental image of her w/a fried Snickers bar & the cleanup afterwards...*shudder*

OK, so here are 2 pics. Bonus pic since I didn't post one last week.



*No, I don't use the forklift to shovel in my food.

0 comments: